Hello, I’m Mary Lou
…and I have been a life-long pet owner (mostly dogs), but I love all animals.
I have 13 years experience looking after all kinds of animals/pets including not only dogs and cats, but also fish, turtles, birds, reptiles, guinea pigs, hamsters and even hedgehogs; some of the latter requiring specific diets (ie insects).
I started my business in 2000 in the west end of Toronto (Etobicoke), but have now re-located to the Beaches area and my dog and I love it. We love meeting new people and pooches every day (I think my dog Bubba has more friends than I do). I love getting to know each animals’ distinct, unique personality and quirks.
I see each outing as an adventure, and I think the doggies should have an adventure and new experience every day; meeting new people and new dogs; seeing new and exciting things.
I pride myself on being mature, caring, trustworthy, reliable, responsible and punctual. You can be assured that I will always take excellent care of your best friend!
- Available 24/7/365 (evenings , weekends and holidays ) flexible regarding times.
- Certified in pet first aid; can give medications (ie insulin shots) since my previous dog was diabetic and required 2 needles per day.
- References available upon request.
- Walks tailored to your dog’s specific needs ie. Private individual walks for senior or shy dogs, or dogs that prefer individual attention. If they prefer the company of other dogs and want the “pack” experience, small group walks are available for no more than 3-4 dogs at once.
- In addition to dog walking (either individual or small group walks) and dog or cat sitting in your home, I can also bring in your mail if you are away on vacation or a business trip, water plants (inside or out), check home for insurance purposes (home security check required by some insurance companies every few days) open/close curtains/blinds to make your home look as if you are there which is a deterrent to burglars etc. All to give you peace of mind while you are out of town.
Insured with ProFur Insurance Company.
Pet First Aid Certification with the Dog Guru.
- Dog Walking Certification with the Toronto Centre for Canine Education through Dog Tec Dog Walking Academy.